Corian, a natural-looking stone, is gaining plenty of popularity as one of the materials you may use to construct a countertop to talk about. This beautiful, man-made material is a mix of alumina trihydrate and acrylic polymer. It was developed in 1967, and is produced by Du Pont. In modern home design, it is popularly used to construct countertops, especially for bathroom surfaces. In addition to looking amazing, Corian is also very durable, and can have a long life is it is taken care of correctly.
In order to preserve the beauty of your Corian countertops, Adam’s Multicare is capable of providing you with professional Corian countertop polishing. Skip the tedious job of Corian countertop polishing, because our team will be able to get the job done exceptionally well at an affordable price. Adam’s Multicare is fully equipped to carefully polish Corian countertops, and we specialize in the correct methods to do so. The following is an overview of the effective methods we use in Corian countertop polishing:
- We’ll utilize a special sanding paper made specifically for Corian surfaces that will remove scratches and cuts before polishing.
- Next, we’ll use a non-abrasive cleanser, and rub it in the surface with specialized pads to bring back a shine you can see yourself in.
- Our team will then buff the surface with a low-speed polisher, thereby improving the sheen.
- We’ll use the appropriate polish for Corian, and rub it into the surface with a low-speed polisher.
- With a soft polishing cloth, we’ll apply the countertop wax in a circular motion to form a protective layer.
- After it’s dry, we’ll clean the freshly polished Corian countertops, and disinfect the area with an eco-friendly solution.
Adam’s Multicare can polish your Corian countertops to perfection, whether they are yellowing, cracked, or stained. We’ll do our magic, and give your countertops a makeover that will have you applauding. The severity of the condition of your Corian countertops won’t be a problem, as we have dealt with all kinds of Corian countertops.
For several years, our professional technicians at Adam’s Multicare have been providing the areas of Orlando and Tampa, Florida with exceptional commercial and residential refinishing.It’s inevitable for all the furniture and construction in your home to wear down, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t be saved. Contact Adam’s Multicare today to set up an appointment.
Countact Us Now
If you still are not sure what is right for you, call Adams Refinishing today for a FREE no-obligation quote and we can go over all of your options, based on the current condition of your kitchen cabinets.
For more information, Contact Us Above or Call:
Call today for a FREE no-obligation quote!